First Day View

First Day View
From the Luna Rosa

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Packing and Preparation

It is three days or so until I head out of the country and fly to Italy.  The time has come to pack and figure out what I need to bring to Europe.  I suppose the last thing most want to read about is a list of junk I am bringing overseas, but that is what I will be doing regardless.  Plus, I need to write out everything I am bringing in order to organize.

Stuff I Am Bringing to Europe
-MacBook (to keep this up to date and upload pictures)
-Selmer Series III Soprano Saxophone
-Sony A290 DSLR Camera (this was my little treat for myself before leaving)
-Notebooks/Pens/Papers and other junk I need since I am actually taking some classes
Kindle, Wi-Fi, Graphite, 6" Display with New E Ink Pearl Technology - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers (this is a must)
-Assorted clothing (I am thinking a few pairs of jeans, shorts, t-shirts, concert blacks, etc...)
-A couple pairs of shoes including some new TOMs and some Adidas kicks

Things I'm NOT Bringing to Europe
-Cell phone
-Sonicare toothbrush
-Fruits and vegetables...since customs would most likely tackle me then give me a cavity search
-The Chicago Manual of Style: 16th Edition (seriously, that's the last thing I want to think about)
-My Xbox 360
-A fake mustache
-A murse (man purse)
-Amy :(

Check back later and I will upload some photos of the packing process.  It should be messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment